Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Reflections.



Currently, I'm on a free trial of "Appfigures.com".

So in 6 days, without any app marketing, I've gotten $8.23. 

Think here soon, I might have some 0 download days if I don't start getting aggressive.

I'm waiting on a Review for my next deployment.  Only added Printer Sharing.  This weekend, should add at least 3-4 new features, if I want to get serious, before I start going to app review sites, etc.  

Frankly, if I really want to get serious, I should just build a new more "useful" app.  That incorporates the google cloud printing functionality.  I have the cash currently to get myself quite a few useful components from the store.  I could make a real business application.  

I've talked with a lot of people about this, and it seems I'm almost at a kind of impasse.  It might be time to get Unity3D.  I have enough cash from side projects, to make a gaming studio.  I have the dedication to advance my skill set in short periods of time.  If you look, I haven't been coding in Xamarin that long.   Honestly, in a lot of ways, I don't have to do anything more, I have enough right now.  I have a permanent position that takes care of my needs.  I have Kelly (Yeah, I have a girlfriend), and really, that makes me for the most part happy.  What I guess I'm looking for now, is pretty simple really.  I just want to grow.  I want to feel like I'm not just wasting oxygen until I retire.  

Anyways folk.  Just another post of a small time mobile app developer.  -smiles-  

No comments:

Post a Comment