Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Print Hub Progress.

I did a lot of work yesterday on Print Hub.  I'm not even sure how long I worked on it.
It seemed to be a lot more fun than it was before.  In fact, I got a whole pile of the Google Cloud Print API working, that didn't work before previously (Not entirely sure what was up there, but I rewrote a number of classes, and cleaned things up).   Here in the next couple days, I'll be pushing a couple other app ideas, out the door (I'm hoping), but frankly, there doesn't seem to be a lot in the way right now. : )


I added Processing Invites, and deleting Jobs.
Obviously, I did some styling work.
I wanted it to be a bit cleaner.. overall. Faster on that main dialog for printing.