Wednesday, April 10, 2013

EVOLVE CONFERENCE!!!!1111!!!!

Looks like I'm headed to Evolve.  The Xamarin Conference.

I'm excited.  I think I only got the free pass, because I threatened to camp outside the conference rooms. : )

I had a plane ticket.. because I had to pay for it from a previous employer.  I will end up staying in a hostel, because the budget is tight.

I am happy. Things are going well at work, and I'll have quite a few use cases to finish to go to this conference, but to be honest.. I know even right now.. that it won't get in my way.  This person I am now, isn't the same person that was around even 4-5 months ago.  I don't know whether to feel bad about that, or to enjoy it.  My obligation is the same as it always was, I just feel differently about the weight of it.  I now do what I do, for the enjoyment of it, not because it must be done.

This conference was everything I wanted.  Very grateful right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment