Friday, January 18, 2013

Monotouch Development.


Yeah, if you've been here because of my links, you'll notice that the title of the blog changed.

Mobile Development.  Started working a bit in Mono Touch.

The great thing about working in Xamarin, is that you can re-use almost all your data access, if you started in Android.

I imported my model classes.  I imported my service call methods.



Made a nice little MasterViewController, and a DetailView where I could render custom data from the data made in my calls. Sorry, I had to blur the names.. because those kids don't deserve to have some stupid developer expose the fact that they are in a program at an address that can be found pretty easily.

Creating this app, took about 30 minutes.   (I had to read a little).  I can actually say nowadays, that my new personality is stronger / faster / happier, than I can easily explain and I'm going to take advantage of that.





No comments:

Post a Comment