Friday, June 21, 2013

Print Hub status update.

Graph provided by AppFigures.com
As you can see, I'm still getting purchases.. even without marketing, and without being listed as a supporting app on Google Cloud Print.

I'm hoping this weekend to finish off those requirements, so I can get listed, and then I'll see if my purchase rate goes up.

I had a chat with App.IO's CEO this week, I have a weird suspicion that the App.IO team bought my app and that's why I had that surge of purchases.  Just told him I loved the platform.. and that he needed some "C guys" to deal with the latency in rendering for the product.   To be honest, they really don't need the work done.. who cares if it is laggy.  It's gorgeous.

Here this weekend, I'm going to try and get the start of my next couple apps going.

I don't know what to think.  I don't think being an independent mobile developer will ever be easy, but I do know that I'm going to keep adding my features.  I'm pretty much operating at a loss, in regards to App Store deployments, but honestly, I'm ok with it.  I've gotten some components, that I'll be able to re-use for other projects.  I probably still need a lot more components to be able to do the wide array of applications I intend to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment