Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sudden Change for the better.

Truth is, I've changed things up.  I dropped the native Java code.

I shifted to Xamarin.  The software for both MonoTouch and Mono Droid were about $800,
but I code faster.  Many things are re-usable.

I've added two new team members to the Developer Team.  I'm hoping for at least one more.

Here are some pictures from the new C# (Xamarin) Mono Develop application.

I also gave up on maintaining two separate code bases.  The mobile app, is now also the kiosk.

The staff will use tablets, or if I can sell the Board of Directors on it, they will use Mobile Phones.

A lot has changed, but I guess I'm just as dedicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment